What is the accuracy of the ECM-1240?

The ECM-1240 device is calibrated to within 1% accuracy. The CT accuracy must also be factored into the equation. Most of our CTs are accurate to within 1%. The overall accuracy is typically 2%.

Posted in: General

Posted in