I want to see the software in action

If you need help deciding on what monitor to get, which current transformers should you purchase for your panel, or anything else along these lines, start a thread here.
Noltgree

I want to see the software in action

Post by Noltgree » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:26 pm

Does Brultech offer a demo of the software in action? I want to see the capabilities of the system before I purchase to see if it fits my needs. Have already seen eGauge, Curb, TED via an app or a website. Any help is appreciated.
ben
Site Admin

Re: I want to see the software in action

Post by ben » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:23 am

Noltgree wrote:Does Brultech offer a demo of the software in action? I want to see the capabilities of the system before I purchase to see if it fits my needs. Have already seen eGauge, Curb, TED via an app or a website. Any help is appreciated.
I just got back from vacation, email me at ben(at)brultech.com and I'll get you a demo on Monday.
Ben
Brultech Research Inc.
E: ben(at)brultech.com
Noltgree

Re: I want to see the software in action

Post by Noltgree » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:54 am

ben wrote:
Noltgree wrote:Does Brultech offer a demo of the software in action? I want to see the capabilities of the system before I purchase to see if it fits my needs. Have already seen eGauge, Curb, TED via an app or a website. Any help is appreciated.
I just got back from vacation, email me at ben(at)brultech.com and I'll get you a demo on Monday.
Will do. Thanks