PLease help with my initial purchase

If you need help deciding on what monitor to get, which current transformers should you purchase for your panel, or anything else along these lines, start a thread here.
ben
Site Admin

Re: PLease help with my initial purchase

Post by ben » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:10 am

lowang wrote:
ben wrote:Hey Jack,

Unfortunately we don't currently support 3-phase 50Hz. The issue being is we haven't done a lot of 3-phase 50Hz testing.

Hi Ben,

I've sent you a PM regarding my 3ph/50 Hz installation I bought GEM for. And now I did find this post - what is the true here?
I based my purchase on the information from Brultech, also when ordering I did state my needs - EU country 400V/ 50Hz and there was no replay that you are not supporting this.
So, please insure me that it was not lost investment for me.

Beat Regards

LoWang
LoWang,

We haven't had the chance to fully test 3-ph 50Hz which is why we don't support it. Initial tests look good however.

We don't officially support it yet, but we'll work with you to get yours up and going.
Ben
Brultech Research Inc.
E: ben(at)brultech.com
johnf

Post by johnf » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:30 am

ben wrote: LoWang,

We haven't had the chance to fully test 3-ph 50Hz which is why we don't support it. Initial tests look good however.

We don't officially support it yet, but we'll work with you to get yours up and going.
Has there been any progress since this was posted? I'm in Australia with 50Hz 230V 3 Phase system. Wondering if a GEM will work for me.
ben
Site Admin

Post by ben » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:15 am

We've only shipped out one 50Hz 3-phase GEM. It sounds like it worked out OK.

Confirmed with Paul that it works.
Ben
Brultech Research Inc.
E: ben(at)brultech.com
lowang

Post by lowang » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:46 am

Mine is working just fine. European 50Hz, 3x 400V. 24 channels configured, temp and 3 pulse counters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk