Will the ECM-1240 be continued after the GreenEye arrives?

Discuss anything which doesn't fall into the other categories here.
mdiehl

Will the ECM-1240 be continued after the GreenEye arrives?

Post by mdiehl » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:20 am

The GreenEye looks great, but is out of my range of my price range for now, so I'd like to add a second ECM-1240 so I don't have multiple CTs on the inputs of my single unit. Should the ECM-1240 "go away", a "clearance price" on a remaining 1240 would be great!

If the 1240 remains after the GreenEye arrives, will new stand-alone software be released that will work on both be released, as I do not use web based data processing. Been a long time for any updates on the existing software...
ben
Site Admin

Re: Will the ECM-1240 be continued after the GreenEye arrive

Post by ben » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:09 pm

mdiehl wrote:The GreenEye looks great, but is out of my range of my price range for now, so I'd like to add a second ECM-1240 so I don't have multiple CTs on the inputs of my single unit. Should the ECM-1240 "go away", a "clearance price" on a remaining 1240 would be great!

If the 1240 remains after the GreenEye arrives, will new stand-alone software be released that will work on both be released, as I do not use web based data processing. Been a long time for any updates on the existing software...

The ECM-1240 will remain with the GreenEye. We're going to have a way to connect a single ECM-1240 to the GreenEye via Xbee for sub panel monitoring.

We just won't be selling Trio/Quad packages any more. We'll be sticking strictly to Mono/Duos.

Our future server product works with both, there's also been a fair bit of third party development going on. For example, http://lancet.mit.edu/~mwall/projects/power/.
Ben
Brultech Research Inc.
E: ben(at)brultech.com