Status on my order being shipped

Discuss anything which doesn't fall into the other categories here.
virtualfreak1

Status on my order being shipped

Post by virtualfreak1 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:21 pm

Ben. I purchased another gem several weeks ago and I'm not getting any responses as to why it hasn't shipped yet. Are you having issues?
ben
Site Admin

Re: Status on my order being shipped

Post by ben » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:27 am

virtualfreak1 wrote:Ben. I purchased another gem several weeks ago and I'm not getting any responses as to why it hasn't shipped yet. Are you having issues?
I'm pretty sure it went out around Thursday or Friday of last week (orders from the weekend, earlier that week went out then). I'll check with sales for tracking numbers.
Ben
Brultech Research Inc.
E: ben(at)brultech.com
virtualfreak1

Post by virtualfreak1 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:42 am

ben wrote:
virtualfreak1 wrote:Ben. I purchased another gem several weeks ago and I'm not getting any responses as to why it hasn't shipped yet. Are you having issues?
I'm pretty sure it went out around Thursday or Friday of last week (orders from the weekend, earlier that week went out then). I'll check with sales for tracking numbers.
Yes, it arrived. FYI - It was missing the serial cable. Are you not sending serial cables with the base model anymore?
ben
Site Admin

Post by ben » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:47 am

I think it should have came with one. If you're able, I can send over instructions on how to make one.
Ben
Brultech Research Inc.
E: ben(at)brultech.com