Order Response Time

Discuss anything which doesn't fall into the other categories here.
madcoder

Order Response Time

Post by madcoder » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:56 pm

So I placed an order on the 13th. It says it is being prepared, but nothing since then. Actually, I would want to edit my order a bit, but there seems to be no way to get anyone. I see no phone number, and no one has answered my email or online form request.

How can I contact someone?

What is the lead time for getting GEM's out the door with a full package of the CT-50's?
ben
Site Admin

Re: Order Response Time

Post by ben » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:03 pm

madcoder wrote:So I placed an order on the 13th. It says it is being prepared, but nothing since then. Actually, I would want to edit my order a bit, but there seems to be no way to get anyone. I see no phone number, and no one has answered my email or online form request.

How can I contact someone?

What is the lead time for getting GEM's out the door with a full package of the CT-50's?
There's some delays right now unfortunately. I can't say right now (sales isn't in currently), but likely next week at the latest due to the long weekend.

If you ever need to get an email through, feel free to email us at support(at)brultech.com, and sales(at)brultech.com. Those two emails will basically get you through to everyone.

Ben
Ben
Brultech Research Inc.
E: ben(at)brultech.com
madcoder

Post by madcoder » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:58 am

The email I sent WAS to one of the listed email addresses, but no one responded at all.
ben
Site Admin

Post by ben » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:18 am

madcoder wrote:The email I sent WAS to one of the listed email addresses, but no one responded at all.
Sales goes to strictly the sales staff, support goes to everyone else. So if you email both addresses, you'll get to everyone.

Order changes, etc. are only handled by sales however.

Ben
Ben
Brultech Research Inc.
E: ben(at)brultech.com
madcoder

Post by madcoder » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:43 pm

OK, I now received a response, and very good communication turn around time. Thanks.